“The premier niche forum for the electricity distribution and metering industry in the West African region”
Power Distribution & Metering West Africa is the first-ever and the only focused and niche electricity T&D and metering forum, specially designed for and dedicated to TSOs, DISCOs and the metering sector in West Africa. PDM West Africa’s unique exhibition and networking platform, a great highlight of the event, provides the best way to directly meet in person and face-to-face with a large number of potential customers as the “right people” from your niche market.
10 REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT PDM-WA
Exhibiting in this dedicated and highly targeted platform will help:
- You get the opportunity to exhibit in the ONE and ONLY dedicated DISCO and metering event in West Africa and gain a clear picture of the future of electricity supply in the sub-region.
- Achieve your company’s objective to continuously increase your brand awareness and recognition in national and international markets.
- Bolster your growth strategies for the dynamic Nigerian market and the entire West Africa.
- Improve customer retention and generate leads by meeting TSO, DISCO and metering industry stakeholders.
- Meet new agents, representatives and distributors in the West African market
- Save time and money by providing face-to-face access to attendees, industry leaders and decision-makers.
- Position your company as an industry solutions, technology and thought leader
- Differentiate your company from competitors, enhance your profile and showcase your unique technologies and solutions.
- Demonstrate to your existing and potential customers that you care by making them experience first-hand your product demonstrations and hospitality.
- Keep up-to-date and abreast of your competitors’ developments.
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR EXHIBITION SPACE AND WE WILL SEND YOU A PROPOSAL WITH RELEVANT DETAILS.
+234 814 376 9875 (Nigeria)
+27 76 052 1199 (South Africa
WHAT RANGE OF SECTOR PRODUCTS/TECHNOLOGIES/SOLUTIONS CAN YOU EXHIBIT AT PDM-WA?
The following range of products/technologies/solutions can be showcased or exhibited at the 2016 PDM West Africa
- Various Types of Electricity Meters
- Pre-paid Metering
- Smart Metering
- Metering Components/Parts
- Metering Testing Equipment
- AMR/AMI Systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- Revenue Protection
- Billing and Collection Systems
- Call Centre Service
- Power Quality Issues
- Data Management
- Electricity Engineering & Consultancy
- Chip Manufacturers/Semiconductors
- Communication Infrastructure & Solutions
- Other Metering-Related Products
- T&D Infrastructure & Networks
- System Integrators
- T&D Hardware & Equipment
- Distribution Automation
- Grid Network Infrastructure
- Asset Management, GIS & Mapping
- SCADA Systems
- Security – Cyber & Grid
- Substation Automation
- Outage Management
- HVDC products
- Smart Grid & Mini-Grid Solutions/Technologies
- EPC Developers/Consulting Solutions
- Renewable Energy and Grid-Connection Solutions
- LED Lighting
- Energy Management/Saving Systems
- Smart Home Appliances/Solutions
- Intelligent Energy Control Devices
- Smart Building/Home Communications
- ICT Solutions
- Home Security Solutions
- Demand Response and Demand Side Management