Nigerian and West Africa’s electric power sector remains in need of significant investments to meet the needs of their more than 250 million populations put together. In Nigeria, opportunities abound for developers, investors and financiers to become involved in the privatized power market.
Metering is currently on the front burner in the investment programme of most utilities. With more than 170 million people, an estimated 70 percent of Nigeria’s electricity consumers do not have meters.
Power Distribution & Metering West Africa (PDM-WA) will be a refreshing, ground-breaking gathering and thought-leadership from electric power companies and professionals, meter and metering companies, policy-makers, regulators, current and potential investors, lenders, service providers, decision-makers and industry leaders.
PDM-WA 2016 is a knowledge ground, an indispensable platform during the current difficult economic period. The Event will act as a catalyst for unlocking new business opportunities and fostering partnerships.
Join us for three days of interactive ideas exchange, networking and learning that will either enhance your business and success or boost your investment opportunities in the huge West African electricity market.
MEET SOME OF OUR “HIGH POWER” SPEAKERS
- H.E. Babatunde Fashola SAN, Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Nigeria*
- Rilwan Lanre Babalola, Former Nigerian Minister of Power
- Eme Essien Lore, Country Manager, International Finance Corporation ( World Bank Group), Nigeria
- Oladele Amoda, MD/CEO, Eko Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria
- Ifey Ikeonu, Ag. Chairperson, ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA), Ghana
- Dolapo Kukoyi, Partner, DETAIL Commercial Solicitors, Nigeria
- Tony Akah, Ag. CEO, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Kweku A. Awotwi, Former CEO, Volta River Authority & Principal, African Power Systems Management (APSM), Ghana
- Kola Balogun, Chairman, MOMAS Electricity Meters Manufacturing Company Ltd (MEMMCOL)
CONFERENCE – HOT TOPIC PROGRAMME FOCUS AREAS – Join the Conversation!
Programme will focus on addressing real market challenges. Presentations, panel sessions, case studies and workshops are geared towards provoking discussions and debates, resulting in strategies for solutions to extant challenges.
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP (29 June)
Workshop Title: “Revenue Cycle Management in the Electricity Industry”
Workshop Presenter/Facilitator: Engr Uzoma Achinanya, Managing Director, Emtech Energy Services Limited
EXHIBITION – showcase your products, technologies & solutions to a qualified and focused audience.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
31 March: Early Bird Registration Rate Expires
29 June: Pre-Conference Workshop
30 June to 1 July: Power Distribution & Metering Conference and Exhibition
We have exciting sponsorship opportunities available for every budget.
EXHIBITION SPACES ARE LIMITED!
GROUP DISCOUNTS are available for utility companies, government ministries and agencies.