- Over 60% of electricity consumers unmetered
- More than 10 million meters required for installation across the 11 DISCOs
- A N150bn metering market totally untapped
PDM-WA forum will concentrate on providing and sharing strategies, insights and perspectives from all stakeholders for solving the complex and pressing electricity supply and customer metering challenges including:
- State of Infrastructure and network assets
- High T&D system losses
- Inadequate liquidity and DISCO poor financial health
- Finance & investment opportunities
- Customer billing and cost-reflectivity of tariffs
- Revenue protection & revenue collection
- Prepaid/smart metering/AMI deployments – DISCO case studies
- Unskilled or low numbers in skilled workforce
- Metering gap and the opportunities
- Renewables and off-grid electrification
- Policy, regulation & compliance
- Asset management
- Smart Grid – the way forward?
- Security of electricity supply
The Conference and Exhibition will enable focused discussions and debates, networking and information exchange among attendees; showcase the latest developments, metering deployments and technologies; provide business-to-business (B2B) linkages; increase investor support for the DISCO and meter industry; address relevant policy, regulation and compliance issues and facilitate dialogue between policy makers/regulators and the industry; as well as help to strengthen processes, heighten efficiency, improve performance, and increase customer value within the two sectors. This year’s programme is designed around the theme ‘Facilitating Successful Power Supply in West Africa: Partnerships and Opportunities’ and will highlight existing projects and initiatives, making opportunities for engagement more accessible. Simultaneously, it provides scope for comparison and learning for more effective delivery in future projects and investment opportunities. Be part of the new action – general registrations for PDM West Africa are now open with an EARLY BIRD Option.
Book your Exhibition place now!
Contact Blanche Mosing Tel: +27 73 165 1380 E: email@example.com
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations can be done via our website so go there now to book your place and be part of something exciting and fresh – West Africa’s premier and only DEDICATED Power Distribution and Metering Conference and Exhibition.
PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU